LEARN ABOUT US
- CARE Farnham is a registered charity working for local people in need of help by virtue of frailty, old age and ill health – primarily providing transport to medical and similar appointments.
- It was established in 1986 and is run by a Management Committee of Trustees – a Chairman and nine Members are elected annually by the Annual General Meeting of Volunteers.
- In the year July 2015 – June 2016 CARE Farnham completed nearly 2823 “jobs”.
- CARE Farnham has around 115 Volunteers (Drivers and Duty Officers).
- CARE Farnham is funded exclusively by donations from Clients – its administration costs are low as the “office” is the homes of the Management Committee and the volunteer Duty Officers. Any surplus funds (after maintaining a reasonable reserve) are donated to other local Charities.
- CARE Farnham’s accounts can be seen on the Charity Commission – Website: Charity Commision
- To find out more contact (01252 71 66 55) between 9.30am and 3.00pm daily and the Duty Officer will put you in touch with the appropriate Committee Member.